Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fwd: Planning Questions

You can consider building a planning graph for the following problem:

Initial Conditions: (and (garbage) (cleanHands) (quiet))
Goal: (and (dinner) (present) (not (garbage)))
Actions:
cook :precondition (cleanHands)
:effect (dinner)
wrap :precondition (quiet)
:effect (present))
carry :precondition
:effect (and (not (garbage)) (not (cleanHands)))
dolly :precondition
:effect (and (not (garbage)) (not (quiet)))

The correct planning graph can be found in the paper

http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/weld/papers/pi2.pdf

(Figure 5 shows the graph with mutexes)



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Archana Ramesh < Archana.Ramesh@asu.edu>
Date: Oct 15, 2006 1:27 AM
Subject: Planning Questions
To: rao@asu.edu

Hi,
I did some reading on Planning and I think I've understood it much better now than I had before HW2. If you have access to any questions on Planning- similar to the ones asked in HW2, could you please email them to me, as I would like to check my understanding now.
Thank you very much,
Archana

No comments: