Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Class Mailing List vs. Blog usage guidelines..

Folks:

 I created a blog for the class on an experimental basis. It is linked from the homepage; you also got an invite in mail.

You all have posting/commenting privileges for the blog. 

All the mails I send to the mailing list will automagically be posted to the blog. I suggest that students not send
email directly to the mailing list.

***To keep the traffic on the mailing list low, postings and comments made directly to the blog will not be emailed

Feel free to add your tuppence or comment. Please be polite and considerate.

cheers
Rao

--
Subbarao Kambhampati
http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I always find a place where we can share thoughts online to be really helpful in most of my CSE classes. I'm glad to see this blog.

Kartik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kartik said...

Yes, I think this is a really good way to utilise blogger.

Dr Rao, I guess I did get registered on the blog after all :-)